Sunday, November 23, 2008

Random Thoughts

I just got back from a conference in Vegas. Honestly, I don't think I ever thought I would attend a conference in Vegas, but there I was! Anyway, it was very good. I represented OHSU at an information session and also took part in a pharmfree conference. It was fun and energizing, although I personally have no taste for Vegas. It feels like a soulless place to me.

We have our first test in our new course, Cell Structure and Function, this Wednesday...the day before Thanksgiving. I am not sure how I will handle integrating this week's lectures before the exam, but I guess I have no choice. I am looking forward to the mini-vacation that will follow the exam.

That's all. It is late and I need my rest. All free time is dedicated to studying until Wednesday's test is over (except for brief mind recovery periods, like this one, so I can be more efficient.) I will post something next weekend that is a bit more fleshed out, I promise!

No comments: